Parent Volunteer Requests
We have transitioned to a new electronic system for volunteer applications and background clearances. At this time, we will only be processing applications when there is an immediate need.
Parents interested in volunteering have to complete an online application through the Raptor Security System.
Requirements for all Parent Volunteers:
- Complete a volunteer application online with a negative TB exam.
- Provide basic contact information.
- Pass a background check and fingerprinting to become a Chaperone.
- Have a valid California Drivers License or Identification Card.
- Provide proof of negative Tuberculosis test to apply to be a parent volunteer. A TB test must be uploaded to complete the application process.
- All volunteers on field trips will need a negative COVID test 24-48 hours before the trip.
Click here to begin the Burton School District Volunteer Application process:
Click here to request Additional Students for your Volunteer Application: