What is Peachjar?
Peachjar Information for Parents
The Burton School District uses an electronic flyer communication and delivery tool called “Peachjar.” This tool allows schools and community organizations to save paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. It also reduces the number of flyers sent home in students’ backpacks. All flyers from community organizations will be posted on your school website and sent directly to your email.
To view school-approved flyers, simply click the Peachjar button on your school’s website homepage.
Eflyer Distribution Guidelines for Community Organizations
Burton School District (BSD) cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by allowing them to distribute materials electronically. Flyers to be distributed to students must be approved by the communications office.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of Burton School District and/or benefiting the population of BSD in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria
BSD does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.